- About OUS
- OUS Vision and Goals
- Chancellor's Office
- Campuses & Centers
- Diversity & Community Engagement
- Doing Business with OUS
- Employment Opportunities
- Policies & Procedures
- University Presidents
- Provosts' Council
- Research & Innovation
- Records Management
- Senate Bill 242
- American Recovery & Reinvestment Act
- OUS/SEIU Classified Staff Negotiations
- Academic Strategies
- Board's Office
- Budget Operations
- Capital and Facilities Planning
- College Access Programs
- Contracts and Purchasing
- Controller's Division
- Accounting & Reporting
- Banner Standards Management
- Business Services
- Payroll Operations
- Treasury Operations
- Policies & Procedures
- Other Resources
- Controller's Site Map
- Finance & Administration
- Government Relations
- Human Resources
- Industry Partnerships
- Institutional Research
- Internal Audit
- Legal Counsel
- Student Success Initiatives
- Risk Management
- State Board of Higher Education
- Board Meetings
- Board Committees
- Board Members
- Board Strategic Plan
- Joint Boards
- Board Minutes and Records
- Policies & Procedures
- Students and Counselors
- Campuses & Centers
- Counselor Resources
- Prospective Students
- Transfer Students
- Transfer Admission
- OUS Campus Transfer Links
- Planning to Transfer in Oregon
- College Costs
- Financial Aid
- Degree Partnership Program
- Pre-College Programs
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Teacher Education
- Veterans Benefits
- Reverse Transfer
- Facts and Reports
- Entering Freshman Profile
- Enrollment Watch
- Fact Book
- System & Student Reports
- Tuition & Fees
- University Profiles
- Performance Measurement
- Operating Reports
- Initiative Reports
- Other Databases & Resources
- Alignment and Partnerships
- Contact Us
Street Address: Kerr Administration Building, Oregon State University Campus
Controller’s Office (Room B236); Internal Audit (Room B240); Phone (541) 737-3636
Directions to Campus
- From Portland (VIA I-5)- approximately 100 miles. At Exit 228 - Highway 34 - Corvallis/Lebanon, follow the signs for Corvallis (west).
- From Eugene (VIA I-5) - approximately 50 miles. At Exit 228 - Highway 34 - Corvallis/Lebanon, follow the signs for Corvallis (west). Go west (approximately 10 miles) until you cross the bridge into Corvallis. Get in the left lane; at the third signal light, turn left on Fourth Street. Get in the right lane; at the fourth signal light, turn right on Jefferson Avenue. Continue until you come to the signal light at the intersection of 15th and Jefferson Streets.
- From Eugene (VIA HIGHWAY 99) - approximately 40 miles. At the north end of Junction City at the signal light by the Safeway grocery store, the highway divides and becomes 99W and 99E. Take 99W (left) and continue until you reach Corvallis. When you cross the Marys River Bridge into Corvallis, go two blocks and turn left onto Western Blvd. Go two blocks and turn right on 5th Street. Go three blocks to the light and turn left on Jefferson. Stay on Jefferson until you come to the signal light at the intersection of 15th and Jefferson Streets. When you are stopped at the intersection of 15th and Jefferson, the Kerr Administration Building will be across the intersection, on the left corner.
Parking is available near the campus Information Booth located just past 11th on Jefferson or in the Parking Structure. To reach the parking structure, turn left onto 15th Street from Jefferson. Turn right onto Washington Way and left on 26th Street, then left on “A” Street and then another left at stop sign.
OSU Parking Services has opened ten (10) pay and display stations. Drivers can park and pay all in one step, the cost is $1.00 an hour or $5.00 for the entire day. The Parking Services Office and the Information Booth no longer issue temporary permits.
- Next to the Information Booth on Jefferson Street
- 14th and Washington
- Nash Hall parking lot across from Withycombe
- La Sells Stewart Center - visitor lot only
- West side of Reser Stadium
- Across from the Valley Football Center
- Floors 1-4 of the parking structure located next to the elevators
To obtain your permit from the pay stations:
- use the up or down arrows to select the desired amount of time;
- pay the fee - options include cash (bill denominations of ones, fives, or tens and quarter or dollar coins) or credit or debit cards (Visa, MasterCard or Discover);
- take the permit and display face up on the dash of the vehicle.
The permits will be valid for the time period stated on the permit in any student/visitor (green sign) parking lot on the campus. Permits are required from 7:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
There is also metered parking (one hour and two hour) along 15th Street.
Directions to Chancellor’s Office at OSU
- There are entrances from both streets (north and east sides) and from the parking lot at the back (south side) of the building. If you have any questions, you may call the receptionist at (541) 737-3636. Jefferson Street enters from the right at about mid-point - the star marks Kerr.
- The main office is located on the second floor of the Kerr Administration Building, Room B236 (out of the elevator turn right; out of the stairwell turn left).The reception area for the Controller’s Division is through the door marked Rooms B210 – B240. Turn left, and follow the long hallway to the door at the end.
Street Address: 1800 SW 6th Avenue, Suite 520, Portland State University campus, Academic and Student Recreation Center, Portland, OR, 97201
Visitor parking is available in Structure #1 (access on SW Sixth Avenue) and Structure #2 (access on SW Broadway) and by reservation through the Chancellor's Office at 503-725-5700.
Directions to Campus
- From the East: Move into the left lane of I-84 westbound as you approach the I-5 interchange. Take I-5 southbound and move into the left lane as you cross the Marquam Bridge. Merge with I-405, move into the right lane, and take Exit 1C to Sixth Avenue.
- From the West: Proceed east on Highway 26 to Portland. Keep right and follow the signs to I-405. Follow I-405 to Exit 1C to Sixth Avenue. Follow the signs north to PSU.
- From the South: Move into the center lane of I-5 north bound as you approach the city. Take Exit 299B to merge with I-405. Move into the right lane and take the SW 6th Avenue exit.
- From the North: I-5 southbound parallels the east bank of the Willamette River through Portland. Move into the left lane as you approach the Marquam Bridge. Cross the bridge and merge with I-405. Move into the right lane and take Exit 1C to Sixth Avenue.
Directions to Chancellor’s Office at PSU
The Chancellor's Office is located in the Academic and Student Recreation Center, 1800 SW 6th Avenue, Suite 520.
Street Address: 1600 Millrace Drive (Suite 307), Riverfront Research Park, University of Oregon campus, Eugene OR 97403. Visitor's parking is located in front of the building; a visitor's permit is required and available from the Chancellor's Office.
Directions to Campus [Printable Directions]
- From the Eugene Airport: Follow Highway 99 until it becomes West Seventh Avenue. Get in the right lane and follow West Seventh Avenue until it becomes Franklin Boulevard. Get in the left lane and follow Franklin Boulevard toward the UO. Turn left onto Riverfront Parkway and right again onto 1600 Millrace Drive.
- From Portland and the north: From I-5 South, take exit 194B. Take exit 2, keep left and follow the signs to the UO. Proceed in the left lane over the Ferry Street Bridge, exiting onto Broadway, which becomes Franklin Boulevard. Follow Franklin Boulevard in the left lane and turn left onto Riverfront Parkway, then right onto 1600 Millrace Dr.
- From Ashland and the south: From I-5 Northbound, take Exit 191 and turn right onto Glenwood Blvd. Turn left onto Franklin Boulevard, remaining in the right lane, and then turn right onto Riverfront Parkway, then right onto 1600 Millrace Dr.
- From the Oregon Coast: Take 126 East until it becomes West Eleventh Avenue. Follow West Eleventh Avenue to Garfield Street and turn left. Take Garfield to Seventh Avenue and turn right. Get in the middle lane and follow Seventh Avenue until it becomes Franklin Boulevard (bearing to the right at the Y, following signs to the UO). Get in the left lane and follow Franklin Boulevard to Riverfront Parkway. Turn left onto Riverfront Parkway, then right onto 1600 Millrace Dr.
- From Bend and the east: Take Highway 126 West through Springfield (which becomes I-105 in Eugene after crowssing over I-5). Take Exit 2, the Coburg Road exit ramp; keep left at the fork in the ramp. Go straight onto Southbound Coburg Road, which becomes the Ferry Street Bridge. Stay in the left lane on the bridge, exiting onto Broadway, which becomes Franklin Boulevard. Follow Franklin Boulevard to Riverfront Parkway. Turn left onto Riverfront Parkway and then right onto 1600 Millrace Dr.
For parking, information, please call 541-346-5794.
Directions to Chancellor’s Office at U of O
The Chancellor’s Office reception area is in room 350.
There are two reserved Chancellor's Office guest parking spaces located in the northwest corner of the visitor's parking lot; please call Maggie Bice (541.346.5794) or Judy Moll (541.346.5725) to reserve a space. Otherwise, please be sure to place your OSBHE special parking permit on your dash when parking in the UO parking lot.
Street Address: 544 Ferry Street SE, Suite 3, Salem, OR, 97301
Directions to Salem Offices
- From I-5 North: Travel North on I-5 and take the Santiam Highway Exit #253 (aka, Highway 22, Detroit Lake). Turn left at the traffic light, which is Mission Street. Remain on Mission Street until you come to the next overpass (approximately 0.2 miles).At the top of the overpass, take the exit on your right, which is City Center, Willamette University, State Offices.Remain in the left lane, City Center, this will be Bellevue St., continue on Bellevue St., Bellevue turns into Ferry St, at this point, there will be Barricks Funeral home on the left corner and our office will be the second building on your left after the funeral home. This is the Ticor Title building. 544 Ferry St. SE, Ste 3
- From I-5 South: Travel South on I-5 and take the Santiam Highway Exit #253 (aka Highway 22, Detroit Lake)....remain in the right lane this will bring you onto Mission Street. Remain on Mission Street until you come to the next overpass (approximately 0.2 miles). At the top of the overpass, take the exit on your right, which is City Center, Willamette University, State Offices. Remain in the left lane, City Center, this will be Bellevue St., continue on Bellevue St., Bellevue turns into Ferry St, at this point, there will be Barricks Funeral home on the left corner and our office will be the second building on your left after the funeral home. This is the Ticor Title building. 544 Ferry St. SE, Ste 3